Wings 3D Development Forum
The Peacebreaker - Printable Version

+- Wings 3D Development Forum (https://www.wings3d.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Wings 3D (https://www.wings3d.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Gallery (https://www.wings3d.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Peacebreaker (/showthread.php?tid=2571)

Pages: 1 2

The Peacebreaker - Priceless - 07-27-2017

Hey guys Smile

This is my second tiny project,the peacebreaker.Peacebreaker is a powerful future weapon.This gun is a combination of a electronic uranium depleted ammo rifle and a electonic plasma grenade launcher.

About the model,

Approximately 70% of modeling is done.many things to do (UV mapping...etc).what do you think about my weapon? Smile.I really like to know your thoughts and suggestions about my model.and if you have ideas to change the shape or add some items please tell me.

Here the wireframes.
complete rendered version will be available soon.
Wings 3D is an amazing software.I love it.

[Image: screenshot_24.png][Image: screenshot_21.png][Image: screenshot_23.png][Image: screenshot_22.png][Image: screenshot_17.png][Image: screenshot_15.png][Image: screenshot_7.png][Image: screenshot_11.png][Image: screenshot_9.png][Image: screenshot_19.png]

RE: The Peacebreaker (Work in progress) - micheus - 07-27-2017

Nice gun. Smile

In the 3rd image we can see a clear artefact created by the use of a n-gon in a situation which the faces are not coplanar. The region where you create the hole created that.

If that hole was not moved out from the original face you can fix that by just adding the original edges back:
[Image: peacebreaker-issue0.png]

Since you are already not using only quad-faces that cannot be a problem. But, if the hole must be not coplanar to the original face then you must to evaluate other options to avoid that artefact.

RE: The Peacebreaker (Work in progress) - Priceless - 07-27-2017

Yep micheus.i noticed that.i will correct it.thank you very much mate.i really appreciate your help and advices in my works..

Problem,

[Image: peacebreaker-issue0.png]

Solved,
Solved by (step by step),
[Image: screenshot_25.png][Image: screenshot_26.png][Image: screenshot_27.png][Image: screenshot_28.png][Image: screenshot_29.png][Image: screenshot_30.png][Image: screenshot_31.png]

Is there Any other way to do it?

RE: The Peacebreaker (Work in progress) - micheus - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 03:03 PM)Priceless Wrote: Is there Any other way to do it?
You could just added the edges as I shown and after that used the Flatten to ensure the faces around the hole would be coplanar. Just a little faster. Wink

All right.mate Smile

RE: The Peacebreaker (Work in progress) - Priceless - 08-04-2017

An update.
But not completed yet.
[Image: up.jpg]

RE: The Peacebreaker (Work in progress) - micheus - 08-04-2017

It's getting a beautiful gun. Smile

RE: The Peacebreaker (Work in progress) - Priceless - 08-04-2017

You always motivate me mate Biggrin

RE: The Peacebreaker (Work in progress) - olve11 - 08-08-2017

Wow textured this model and you have beautiful gun ready for game.Wink