Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different object selection after UV export
01-12-2017, 01:46 AM
RE: Different object selection after UV export
(01-11-2017 09:23 PM)Hank Wrote:  Maybe someone from W3D users could share with relevant file (if you know which one is responsible for the option) and I can change it.
Probably that file was the Preferences.txt.
You can find it in this folder: C:\Users\Micheus\AppData\Roaming\Wings3D

Just rename it and when Wings3D be started it will create a new one, then if that don't fix your problem then you can just remove it and restore the old one. Wink

My Wings3D Collection at G+
01-12-2017, 02:03 AM
(01-11-2017 04:02 AM)dgud Wrote:  
Quote:when I move my mouse pointer over geometry graph (with many scrollalbe objects) first I have to click some object, then I'm able to scroll it.

Fonteboa had the same issue on Win-7 do you also use Windows 7?
I missed that?!
Yeah, I could verify that it happens on Windows 7, but not on Windows 10. dgud, do you have access to that version in order to try figure it out?

My Wings3D Collection at G+
01-13-2017, 09:45 PM
(01-12-2017 01:46 AM)micheus Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 09:23 PM)Hank Wrote:  Maybe someone from W3D users could share with relevant file (if you know which one is responsible for the option) and I can change it.
Probably that file was the Preferences.txt.
You can find it in this folder: C:\Users\Micheus\AppData\Roaming\Wings3D

Just rename it and when Wings3D be started it will create a new one, then if that don't fix your problem then you can just remove it and restore the old one. Wink

"Preference.txt" did not help but I found some workaround: save the file and leave the program. There's no issue when loaded again.

BR, Hank